Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Friday, December 6, 2019

Learn To Read Tarot in Depth: Up Your Game!


Every Wednesday, Jan 8, 2020 - Feb 5, 2020
722 John Counter Blvd, Kingston, ON K7K 6N9, Canada
This event is in my apartment. Details will be sent to you when you register.

To register send payment by PayPal or e-transfer to info@kingstonpsychic.com If you pay by e-transfer send an email telling me your name and phone number please. 

Cost: All five classes are $97 + $12.61=$109.61 You can make two equal payments of $54.80 paid by January 6th. 

Individual classes are $30.00 each.
Let me know if you have questions at info@kingstonpsychic.com
This is a five week course to help you understand the way Tarot works, how to read more skillfully and how to feel confident reading for others or yourself. Marilyn Shannon has been teaching and reading Tarot for many years. She will share some of her favourite ideas for doing readings. This course is perfect if your skill level is brand new to wishing it was easier. Everyone learns what they need from where they are today. It really does work that way.
The best part of any course I teach here in Kingston? Meeting people like you.
My name is Marilyn Shannon and I have been teaching Tarot for about 20 years and reading for much longer. I will share tricks and skills that I have learned over the years.
Pictured: Gaian Tarot by Joanna Powell Colbert

No comments:

Post a Comment