Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Saturday, August 22, 2020

The new way of doing things

 

Hello 

Thank you for stopping by.

The year 2020 will be remembered for all the things that we let go of and all the changes we made in the blink of an eye. How I do readings is just one of those things. 

Until further notice readings will be done by phone or on Zoom. Cost remains at the special rate of $70 for me and $9.10 for the government. Total $79.10 regardless of how long the reading is. This rate will remain in place until we are healthy enough to feel free to hug again.

Parties can be done on Zoom. Set up a laptop or tablet in a room so that your guests can enjoy privacy. I will send a Zoom invitation for each participant. They click in and away we go. These readings are generally half an hour. Cost for these is $79.10

I know many of you like to join me in my magical reading room. I get it. I find it really hard to talk wearing a mask. And I don't want to put up a wall between us. The elevator in my building is going to be rebuilt this winter. That means more people in contact with each other. Numbers are creeping up again as the infection rate rises again.

So, do these phone and Zoom readings really work. Yes, they really do. And the oddest thing has happened over the last few months as I do these readings. I can travel more. I can find your energy and the energy of others who are important to you or may be a significant factor in your life at the moment. I feel that my readings are deeper and stronger these days. 

I want to continue to offer you the best possible reading. This feels like the right way to go at the moment. I hope to hear from you because I really enjoy helping so many of you on your journey.

You can make an appointment right here https://my.timetrade.com/book/VLZP6

You can email me at info@kingstonpsychic.com

You can phone or text me at 613-328-6128

I will be all done camping by September 9th and back full time albeit by phone or Zoom. 

Thank you

Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment