Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Learn to read crystals...balls, stones, wands

One of my great pleasures is teaching and sharing what ever I can about crystal scrying. At Readers Studio '10 put on by the illustrious Tarot School in New York City every April, I taught a class on Crystal Ball Scrying. I realized that I could coach anyone on how to read a crystal whether its a sphere, tumbled stone, point or wand from anywhere. Please join kingstonpsychic.com for a free class on June 22 at 8pm. EDT by telephone or webinar. You must register to receive the call in information. Click this link to register now:
http://forms.aweber.com/form/22/616264822.htm (this works if you cut and paste into your browser)
If for whatever reason this link fails you, email me right away at info@kingstonpsychic.com and I will send you the link. Look forward to 'seeing' you on Tuesday at 8.
Marilyn Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment