Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Tarot & You October 24, 2016

Welcome to the blog!


We will be studying our Birth cards in the Tarot on Monday October 24th 2016 here in my home in Kingston Ontario at 6:30 pm Cost is $30. Classes are about two hours long. You will find out which cards in the Tarot are yours by birth. These cards are as intimately related to you as family. We will work with these cards individually and in pairs. By the end of the evening you may have changed your mind about which cards (like relatives) you really get along well with, which ones support you in times of trouble and which ones are much more than they appear to be most days.  No prior Tarot experience is needed. Bring a Tarot deck if you have one or borrow one of mine.
To contact me: my email and phone number appear on every page of my website. Friend me on Facebook and private message me. I am sorry to be so secretive but when I post email addresses on the blog the junk mail is horrendous. We are a friendly group who love Tarot and Spiritual things. If this sounds like you, please join us.
Marilyn Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment