Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Classes: Lenormand, Tarot, Crystal Ball Spring 2015

How about Tuesdays at Marilyn’s for a change!

Thank you everyone for letting me know you were missing the classes. I took some time off for two reasons: I was sick and could barely talk! And two I took a Writing Bootcamp with Deborah Kimmett that really got me rolling and excited about my Crystal Ball book. 

Tuesday March 17th: Lenormand Grand Tableau study continues. We will trace the card through the layout until it reaches home again and see how that adds to the reading. As always it should be fun. $30 at 6:30 at my place *or pick and choose. See the package options below.
Tuesday March 24th: Elemental Array Tarot. Now if that sounds complicated it really is not. To really get Tarot you have to understand the four elements and suits: Cups, water; Wands, fire; Swords, air; Pentacles, earth. We sometimes forget how important this is. So we will study the elements and their home card the Aces. $30 at 6:30 at my place *or pick and choose. See the package options below.
Tuesday March 31st: Court Cards the masculine suits of Wands and Swords and how these suits could really end up in a fight with each other. How do the court cards act out the element? How do the court cards tell you about the personality traits of the client? Who are the court cards in a client’s reading? $30 at 6:30 at my place *or pick and choose. See the package options below.
Tuesday April 7th: Court Cards the feminine suits of Cups and Pentacles. Who are these nurturing people? How do they nurture themselves and others? What is the difference between a cup and pentacle? How do the court cards act out the element? How do the court cards tell you about the personality traits of the client? Who are the court cards in a client’s reading? $30 at 6:30 at my place *or pick and choose. See the package options below.
It took me years to understand the court cards. A reading full of court cards can still give me a bit of a panic! Join in and get to know the people of the Tarot.
Tuesday May 5: Crystal Ball reading or scrying. And I will share some of the techniques and ah hah moments that I have unearthed as I write my book. This class is really a great class if you want to know more about spirituality, connecting with the intuitive part of you and just jumping in and going for it! $30 at 6:30 at my place *or pick and choose. See the package options below.
Pick and choose your classes:
1 Class of your choice is $30 paid in advance
2 Classes of your choice is $55 paid in advance: save $5and pay $27.50 per class when you attend 2 classes and pay in advance
3 Classes of your choice is $80 paid in advance: save $10 and pay only $26.60 per class when you attend 3 classes and pay in advance.
4 Classes of your choice is $95 paid in advance: save $25 and pay only $23.75 per class when you attend 4 classes and pay in advance.
5 Classes-all of the classes is $110 paid in advance: save $40 and pay only $22 per class when you attend all five classes!
Please pay by PayPal or send email money transfer to info@kingstonpsychic.com When you register please let me know what classes you will be attending. If you want to break up and pay in two installments let me know as that is doable too!
I have missed our fun and interesting evenings too! I will have the tea and cookies ready.

Gilded Reverie Lenormand by Ciro Marchetti: 



No comments:

Post a Comment