Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Monday, January 7, 2013

Helping More People be Fearless and Find Peace for Their Soul

Bill called today asking me to be on the local television show they do just before the news every day. He had obviously been to my website because he said, we want to talk to you about helping people find peace for their soul and how you do it. He was almost whispering like it might be a secret or something.

I was so excited and at the same time humbled when I got off the phone. Excited because someone in the media wanted to talk about peace for the soul. Someone wants to talk about what feeds my soul and I believe is my soul work.

So, how does one find peace for their soul? The first part of my mission though uses the word Fearless. Finding peace for your soul requires a fearless and untiring pursuit of what brings you peace. Fearless to be you. Fearless to say no. Fearless to say yes. Fearless to sit quietly and listen to your own little voice saying “Now wait just a minute here.” Fearless to stand up for what you know to be true. First you have to be fearless in a world where ninety percent or more of our pursuits are driven by fear.

We are consumed by fear that we are not enough, not good enough, not thin enough, not rich enough, not smart enough, not sexy enough, not man enough, not woman enough not a good enough mom or dad or kid. Enough!

Be still. Connect with the Divine Spirit within you. No matter what size, shape, colour, gender, faith, or intelligence we are at this moment we are a reflection of all that has gone before and what has come together to create us just as we are now. The Divine created each of us to be the person we are right now. Why do we spend so much time arguing with the Divine? Is it really very smart to continue this argument? I happen to believe in God as I understand God to be. Should I really say “God, look at me you blew it here didn’t you?” Seems to me that is a pretty foolish dare to toss back at the Creator. Instead, I can know deep within me that while I may not understand why I am here like this in this place at this moment it is perfect. And that if I sit with the energy of the Creator’s faith in me to live my life fearlessly I will know such a deep peace in my soul that I will be filled with wonder, joy and love. This may sound too good to be true. When the people I work with start to believe they are here to be the best version of themselves that they can be, they light up with life. All the fears in the world cannot hold them back from living life peacefully and authentically. I will be blogging more about this in the coming weeks. Drop by and visit us again.

We do have a couple of exciting opportunities to work with us here at kingstonpsychic.com coming up:
Join us February 11, 2013 for five weeks and learn how to be happy. Marilyn has developed this course for people who want to be happy and stay happy. And it works! Here are all the details:
http://www.kingstonpsychic.net/
You will be smiling when you finish this course!

Tarot Intensive Wednesday January 30, 2013
Learn how to manifest with Tarot or Oracle cards, create your own card and make things happen this year! Join us at 6:30 at the Purple Door at 376 Barrie St in Kingston. Here are the details: http://tarotintensive.weebly.com/

Ready to book a reading with Marilyn:
To book a reading at The Purple Door Tuesday to Saturday daytime use this link: https://www.timetrade.com/book/VLZP6
To book a phone reading Monday or Tuesday evenings use this link: https://www.timetrade.com/book/55L1H
And if you need to see me some other time or would like to book me for a party: Call 613-549-2438 or info@kingstonpsychic.com

Good luck in finding peace for your soul in 2013. If  you are struggling please get in touch and let me help you.
Marilyn
Marilyn Shannon is dedicated to helping more people be fearless and find peace for their soul.


1 comment:

  1. This is the right blog for anyone who wishes to find out
    about this topic. You know a whole lot its almost
    hard to argue with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa).
    You definitely put a brand new spin on a subject that has been discussed for decades.
    Wonderful stuff, just great!

    Here is my web blog - her response

    ReplyDelete