Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Tarot Layout for Personal Use

A group of us have gathered once a month all winter for classes on the Major Arcana of the Tarot deck. We really studied the life lessons of each card. On Saturday we gathered for the wrap up class. Dan Pelltier of the Tarot Garden said in his presentation at the RS'10 conference that more attention should be paid to Major's only decks. He may be absolutely right. Here is a Majors only reading technique that you can use whether you understand Tarot or not. You could use Oracle cards for that matter. Take the Majors or cards 0 to 21 out of your deck. Pick three cards that you don't like today. No big debate or thinking about the meanings of the card. Just three cards that you don't like today. Now pull three cards that you do like and set them aside for now. Talking out loud because its the best way to hear what you are saying, tell yourself what it is you don't like about these three cards. Get into as much detail as you can. If you are with someone have them add their thoughts after you express your thoughts. Now, match the three cards you like up to the three cards you don't like. What do these cards tell you about the cards you don't like? What advice do they give you?
Oddly enough I pulled the Hermit card as a do not like card on Saturday. This is very odd for me as it represents Virgo which I am. I am indeed a Hermit, feathered hats withstanding. The Empress told me that my days of hiding and learning are coming to an end. That I need to enjoy myself outside if possible. It is time to teach and share fully, extravagantly and lovingly all that I have learned. It's time to let the ideas that are hiding under the Hermit's cape see the light of day. It was an extremely illuminating reading. It brought me back with a chuckle to "What would you do if you could not fail?" If you would like to do this reading with me, please give me a call for a very personal and in depth study of your issues. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
As always wishing You Peace for Your Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment