Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wondering if Coaching with Marilyn is a good idea?


I am really excited to offer you a free half hour coaching call. I will be very upfront about this and say: I will be telling you about my new three month coaching program called "Sink,Swim,Soar for Solo Women: Clear Out the Clutter and Embrace the Magic in You!" If you would like to chat with Marilyn for about a half an hour to see if you can work through something that is holding you back this is the offer for you! Please use this scheduler to arrange your call (and if the link doesn't work please cut and paste into your browser) https://my.timedriver.com/55L1H

Here is another exciting offer for you! On Monday March 28, 2011 at 8pm ET plan to attend a free teleconference that will help you see how the hidden program in your own mind can derail your best intentions. Lots of good content on this call if you are trying to move forward and are constantly fighting excuses or fear. Here is the link to get on that call: http://bit.ly/i9O03m

I invite you to get to know me and see what I have to offer. These free opportunities are really from my heart to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment